2007/05/20

My first Ninja250 GRR meet

Today I rode to Greenwood, SC to meet with Payne Seal for lunch at the Lttle Pigs BBQ. This is my first Golden Rule Rally meet with people from the Ninja250 club. We had a good lunch and a good meet. I rode about 200 miles today, which is a record for me. I've never ridden for more than 100 miles round trip before. Knowing that I can do this gives me a great sense of accomplishment and self-confidence.



The view of Savannah river is great and it's very nice that they designed the bridge for people to park on bridge to take some pictures. Another interesting experience from today's ride to see a whole town turned into a giant flea market. The first town on Route 72 after I passed GA/SC boarder is Calhoun Falls. The whole town just turned into a giant flea market, almost everyone has somethings for sale in their front yard and it's people/car everywhere. It took me about 20 minutes to ride the 2 miles strech across the town.

No comments: