2007/09/15

A very dark week

My mood over the past few days was very dark. In the beginning of the week I got the news that my dad's health is deteriorating fast due to his liver cancer. Although I've seen this coming for quite some time now, it is still a huge shock when I actually hear it.

So the whole week I've this strange feeling of sadness that I've never experienced before. Sometimes I'm just like usual but in a minute I'll have some very dark thoughts. It is also very difficult to concentrate on things. I feel dizzy most of the time. It took a couple days for the shock to wear off and I am starting to feel better now, mostly because my rational part is come back to control.

On a brighter note, I did finish another round of revision for my third chapter. The manuscript is one step closer to submission.

No comments: