2007/11/09

Vivian the great escape artist

We spent our first night in Taiwan in Ann's parents' house. Because there wasn't enough beds in the house, I have Vivian with me while Ann took care of David and Alyssa.

Because of the jet lag and everything, Vivian had a difficult time sleeping so I held her in my arms and let her chose a stuffed animal before going to bed. When I woke up in the morning, I found the stuffed animal in my arms while Vivian has her head against the foot board in the corner. I really wonder how she did it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi CH & Ann,

Hope you are all well. Are the little ones excited to see Taiwan? Please tell them that I miss them and hope to meet them again!

Ho-Yi has been visiting me since a week ago. She was suppose to be back to NY last Thursday. But, she gets stuck here because of a visa problem. Long story.....

I will stay in Taiwan between Dec 16 and Jan 3. Unfortunately, you will have be back to the US. Hope your father is getting better. All the best for your trip in Taiwan.

YY