I found it hard to believe that almost a year has been passed since I started my current job as a principal investigator. What's even more amazing is the fact that the renovation of my lab space has F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. progressed to a point that we (i.e., two research assistants and I) can say goodbye to our temporary office and temporary lab. For the record, it is not really done yet but at least the space is usable (e.g., there's a window with no glass installed in the wet lab...). Here is what it looks like in my brand new lab, yay!
One of the most critical things, a fancy name plate on the door, is not ready yet. This is our temporary solution:
The wet lab:
The dry lab:
The meeting room: