2009/01/02

One more good reason to buy pens

Reading a thread on FPN about pens that stay in the family makes me really wish that I had a pen from my dad or my grandparents. While I did get a nice watch that belonged to dad, it is too precious for me to wear. If I could have some pens from my dad/grandparents, I can ink them up and put them on my desk. That way I can feel warm inside whenever I sit down to write and never have to worry about losing or damaging an irreplaceable treasure.

Well, at least I am doing what I can to make sure that my kids won't have similar regret. Hey, I do have 3 kids you know. :)

2 comments:

OfficeSupplyGeek said...

I've recently become addicted to both fountain pens and Levenger...my bank account is not happy. :)

Gatien said...

In my life, I finally know that it is always Buy First, Reasoning next... for myself. Owning something make me happy, Reasoning make whoever "CFO" not unhappy.